SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
knottyceltic

wanted: wanted: agastache "pink pop" or "clematis jackmanii"

9 years ago

Hello, I'm an old-tyme member of Garden web Canadian Forums but haven't been around for ages. A few people might remember me though. I'm just getting my new gardens going since I moved five years ago to a much smaller property. It's been rough going as we didn't have "soil" here, only sand and gravel and there was no nice lawns. Now I've got the lawns fixed up over the past five years and can finish up (more or less) with the garden beds. I need things that can grow UPRIGHT as my space is seriously limited (a townhouse condo with a rear fenced in yard area about 20x11') I'm in Woodstock, ON and was hoping someone might have and would try sending me a small 'volunteer' of Clematis Jackmanii (dark purple) or a tiny...like I mean one stem/roots of Agastache "Pink Pop". I will pre-pay the postage or you can send and I will send you back the full postage required. If nobody has either, I would love seeds. I don't yet have any seeds as I haven't collected for five years but will start collecting again this summer/fall and can send you an exchange when I harvest them. Thanks so much and happy to be back. Hope i see some old friends and make some new :o) BARB (Woodstock, ON)

Comments (7)

Sponsored
More Discussions