SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flowerlady6

Plum Cottage Blooms

FlowerLady6
15 years ago

Good afternoon everyone. It has been nice to see everyone's gardens starting to wake up. I know most of you have had your fill of winter and are so ready for spring. Happy Gardening to you all.

We've gotten some much needed rain this week and it has done the plant life a world of good.

Just about anytime we go outside now, we get a whiff of roses and jasmine scents. Several roses are blooming, three different jasmines are scenting the air, and basket flowers are adding their delicate scent too.

Here are some pics.

Dainty Bess

{{gwi:660845}}

Duchesse de Brabant

{{gwi:660847}}

Mutabilis

{{gwi:660850}}

Penelope

{{gwi:660852}}

This is 'Shovel-bird' with Confederate Jasmine behind him on the lattic.

{{gwi:660853}}

Ducher

{{gwi:660855}}

Mm. Laurette Messimy

{{gwi:660857}}

Million Bells

{{gwi:660859}}

Old Blush

{{gwi:660861}}

Thanks to GG, I have this neat red castor bean growing. This is from seed from the last seed swap we had.

{{gwi:660863}}

This is Grand Duke Jasmine and I sure wish you could take in the scent. It is wonderful!!!

{{gwi:660865}}

This is our little library, my computer area to the left of picture. I recently took a book case out from under the window, and put the plastic drawers with granite top for storage and work surface. Then I had to work on the patio view outside the window.

{{gwi:660866}}

We had this statue, so we brought her up here. Behind her are Duchesse de Brabant roses. The 5 lane road out front is about 18 ft. behind her

{{gwi:660869}}

That's it for now. Hope you all have wonderful weekend weather so that you can get outside to play.

FlowerLady

Comments (23)

Sponsored