SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
calamity_j

Open Garden Tour

Calamity_J
13 years ago

So my Open Garden is tomorrow!!! I've been in a frenzy over it, as I got sick with pnemonia,cold rainy weather,and this week I was called into work 3 times...arg! I have had help tho, 6 friends have helped with a few hrs each!!! How cool is that! I am a newbie and have always had a laxidaisical? approach to gardening, but have decided that it is a serious addiction for me and am "getting with the program!"lol! So I joined the Hort Society, and volunteered to have an open garden, hoping to meet some Gurus and get some advice! So all my obsession to get my yard looking decent(not even gonna try for spectacular)has been hit with these Calamities! BUT, I am very excited to show my "Work in Progress" and realized yesterday, that all this hard work that I thought was for a 4...yes 4 hour garden tour, is really for me to GET STUFF DONE! I thought I had all this pressure (like taking a test!lol!)about it all, but am so grateful to be motivated and have accomplished a ton of work!!! This morning I am just so happy, and the Garden Tour is just the icing on the cake!!! PLUS I am Hoping to meet Annette!!! There is not a lot of stuff blooming in my yard yet, but will post pics of tomorrow, if you care to look. Jane

Comments (12)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012