SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
careytearose

New to this forum, hello everyone-...

careytearose
16 years ago

I just discovered this forum and am looking forward to reading posts and getting acclimated ... I usually hang out over on the Roses, Antique Roses, Gardening with Kids, Cottage Garden, and Landscape Design forums and galleries.

As a way to introduce myself (and the rest of the family as we all enjoy gardening)- let me tell you about our gardens! We have over 100 roses, unsprayed so that we can use for eating and making sugared rose petals. There is a long but narrow herb bed area along the garage wall at the front of the house. BUT I'd love to add more edibles, including some larger fruit trees in the back. We particularily love nasturims as underplantings at the feet of the roses on the trellises and rose-y one side yard. I love the "English Garden" and "Cottage Garden" types of plantings.

We are in zone 9 No. Calif. most of the front, back and side yards are pretty much full sun. The newly being created Secret Garden for our children is part sun/part shade.

To see some pics of our gardens, please check out my Picture Trail:

careytearose

Here is a link that might be useful: look at the Landscaping Projects 2007 and Favorite ROSES we grow albums

Comments (3)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm