SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
memo3

Attractive raised beds?

memo3
15 years ago

Hi Friends!!

I'm looking for ideas of different ways to make attractive raised beds that I can work, while in a wheel chair. You are all, always full of wonderful ideas, so I'm asking here first. I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a little time and put some thought to this little road block of mine. I'm determined to have that real potage garden I've been trying to put together for years now.

I've thought of lots of things that might work but some are too costly, some I can't figure out some of the details on. Like drainage from the boxes, How to hold up the weight of all that soil etc.. I would like to be able to ROLL UNDER the beds to reach into the dirt but are ROLL AROUND beds all that would be possible? (leaning too much can be a problem) Seems the more I think about it the more confused I get (and frustrated). So, I'm all ears, for any ideas any of you may have! Include any specifics you can come up with to help me visualize what it would take to have it built etc. If you have more questions you can email me or post it here. Thanks in advance! MeMo

Comments (7)

Sponsored