SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
idaf_gw

Some good news and some bad

idaf
16 years ago

That's according to how you look at it, I guess. Due to the failing health of my husband, we decided to close the business and were fortunate to have found a buyer for our commercial daylily stock. As of today, Flynn Daylily Gardens is closed to all sales. All orders already received will be filled and shipped before the new owners come to dig and move their daylilies in the Spring.

We will be keeping a very few special daylilies and all the Munsons for the time being. As they multiply, you might see some of those on the LA. At any rate, I wouldn't want to think about life with no daylilies. Hopefully I will be able to care for those that remain.

Our website is still up, but I will be streamlining that to reflect the non commercial nature. We will always be interested in daylilies, so we will keep our AHS status and will be checking in on all of our GW friends regularly. There is so much I would like to say to all of you, who have meant so much to me through the years, but please just accept this simple, heartfelt Thank You. May God richly bless and keep you is our prayer! Damond & Ida Flynn

Comments (12)