SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Have I lost my mind LOL

girlsingardens
17 years ago

I am so ready for spring to get here. We have continually had at least a foot of snow and ice on the ground since the first part of December. I just can't wait to get out and do some digging and planting. Today we are supposed to get up to the mid 40's which considering earlier this week we had -26 degree windchill temps during the day will be a heat wave. I am hoping that the next few days enough snow will melt so that I can at least toss some seeds out for spring. Somehow I got it in my head last night that I should plant some seeds, but forgot the 2 feet of snow LOL. We are expecting a new addition in August so I know that any planting that I want to do and garden additions will have to be early spring before I get too big too move in the heat.

I am excited, just sent in my papers so that I can take the Master Gardener classes starting in March. DH wondered what I was going to do with that, I told him that I will just have that neat little title. I can't wait to learn and to meet other gardeners even though I have to drive 60 miles one way 3 days a week for 2 weeks.

Stacie

Comments (11)

Sponsored