SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mlwgardener

Daylily E-News

mlwgardener
16 years ago

If you haven't already subscribed to the Daylily E-News on the American Hemerocallis Society, you should.

http://www.daylilies.org/

I spent several hours last night going through my email copy that I got yesterday. It has some wonderful links that you can click on. I especially liked "Charlotte's Daylily Diary" and then clicked on "The garden of the week, Julie Covington". The Emmerich site is awesome to say the least. Of course, all of them are wonderful.

It is wonderful that the AHS is really updating their web site with a whole lot of useful and interesting information. I joined several years ago but didn't get involved locally and didn't really find the "Daylily Journal" that helpful, BUT! now that I've grown in my knowledge of daylilies and seek to learn more, I've gone back and reread all my copies and can't wait for the next issue to come out. I also got a copy of our regional "Dixie Daylily" and it was fantastic. They have changed their Computer Software and I can't say how impressive this issue was, Wonderful!

Now, to get the E-news, you don't have to join the AHS but for the rest you do. I am so very pleased with my renewed membership that I recommend it highly to anyone.

Hope you enjoy this new site as much as I have. Blessings to all and praying for Spring, Mona

Comments (2)