SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aftermidnight_gw

Down one of my garden paths

Many of you have seen these old pictures before but for those of you who haven't here's where I hang out most of the time. I'm not the greatest with a camera but since I now have a new camera things seem to be improving a little.

This first pic is in my little gar*den room against the back fence.

{{gwi:627734}}

Exiting the garden room around the back of the shed going down the path to the lath house.

{{gwi:627736}}

Another view of same path looking up instead of down a month earlier.

{{gwi:627739}}

The lathhouse covered in C. Montana wilsonii, if I want to grow my fuchsias there again we have to peel the clematis off the roof.

{{gwi:627741}}

The side of the steps (the tree stump bed) leading up to the lathhouse.

{{gwi:283462}}

The view from the kitchen window, the steps going up to the lath house or through the arch with paths leading to the pergola and along the side my greenhouse to the back 40 (forty feet from the back door)

{{gwi:627743}}

Looking from the bottom step looking toward the gate where you enter my Garden which I have named "Dancin' with weeds".

{{gwi:627746}}

This last picture is of a little bench where I enjoy a cup of tea thursday afternoons, more than likely my tea is in a mug, I can be such fumble fingers at times my good china seldom makes it out here. This area is all being dug up and redone, it's taking me a loooong time but eventually I'll get there.

{{gwi:627748}}

I hope you've enjoyed this walk of "Dancin with the weeds" with me :).

Annette

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor