SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sweetannie4u

How Could Anyone do Such a Thing!

Annie
13 years ago

Someone dumped this little girl out tonight. How Could Anyone Do Such a Thing?

{{gwi:624617}}

We were just walking down to the car to drive over to the next bigger town to get a burger when this little puppy runs right up to us, her tail tucked low, but wagging to beat the band. DH immediately broke into a big smile and he said, "Ohhhh...." She went straight away to him. The look DH gave me was, "Can we keep her Mommy?"

Now, who could say no to a face like this?

She looks to be a Boxer-Collie Mix, no more than two months old. She still has her Puppy Breathe and those teeny, tiny puppy teeth.

She has the Boxer incredibly soft fur and that very loose skin that you can pull out 8 inches. :) That is the most telling of her Boxer points - that loose skin.

She has Boxer ears (natural, not cropped) and the dark markings around her eyes. She has white feet and the nails are boxer nails - tiny tips that stick out from the toes. Not a digger dog. (thank God for small but welcome blessings).

She has the bone-y, pointed head that Boxer pups have, but collies too for that matter. Her head is shorter and broader than a Collie but she has a longer face and muzzle than a Boxer.

Her Collie points:

She has a Collie body and coloring, including the markings down her back. She has a curved long tail that is held close to her rump and it has a white tip. She has a white collar and the white feet, which Boxers also have, and she has those sweet expressive Collie eyes.

I'm comin'wichoo!

{{gwi:624619}}

She is very sweet, super friendly, incredibly active, loving and super smart.

She is starved and had ticks inside her ear flaps. I removed them and sprayed her and otherwise she seems fine. She was exhausted, hot, hungry and thirsty.

{{gwi:624620}}

Now, she is sleeping peacefully in her puppy bed - a cat bed that was seldom used. She loves it!

All the dogs like her.

I think we have a new Pup!

Gus says, "She looks like me!"

{{gwi:624622}}

~Annie

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH