SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

pesticides and rhizo

meyermike_1micha
15 years ago

Rhizo.

Thanks for encouraging us to stay healthy,even alive, amoungst all the putrid, possibly cancer causing pesticides out there. You have taught me alot. In fact because of you, I even listen to Toni's remedy along with yours for insect control, and so far so good. One has to be diligeant, but the work is worth the clean plants.

I wonder, if anything is strong enough to chemically kill insects, which in most cases seem to be pretty much hard to kill, even indestructable, how many humans or animals for that matter are affected by the same poisons. If these poisen can kill a cocaroach, then they are bad for us to be near, inhale or even injest.

I have been reading these posts for quite a while now, and you seem to always want to lend a CARING hand and seem well knowledgable in what you say. Thanks for all your input into this forum, I always like seeing your responses...besides the fact you always care enough to even chime in with good info. You respond to alot of post that otherewise in some cases might not get answered.

You are a great addition to this forum. Don't ever disappear.

;-)...Mike

Comment (1)