SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

Updtae on my Grandson, Cody.

mizellie
17 years ago

The trial was posponed for 1 more day because of the med records and a chain of custody thingy.. It starts tomorrow.

While playing BBall, he got clipped and got his nose broken. The Dr is waiting for the swelling to go down before he x-rays the rest of his face to see if there is any damage. Unfortunately, Cody is a high risk for facial fractures and breaks because of all the plates there and the instability of them. He doesn't have the strong bones there anymore so he has to be so careful. He was wearing his face mask when it happened. Please think of him and pray for him.

There really has been something good from this. Cody is 16 years old and he and his dad have NEVER seen eye to eye. His dad is a military bully. A very nice man but terribly hard on the childrens, ALL of them.

I don't know if it's because he is in Bagdad with General Casey or if it's because of what happened to Cody but they have bonded big time. That is all Cody has ever wanted..his dad to love him and SAY so...I think that is wonderful and who knows why God allows these things to happen?? But he does and that may be a reason why..

Keep him in your prayers as it isn't over yet....Ellie

Comments (3)