SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stormicius

repotting during bloom?

stormicius
18 years ago

Is it OK to repot during blooming? Or is it more detrimental than its worth? I have a meyer tree that took off and has too many opened buds on it to count. At the same time though, the leaves in the middle and slightly at the base of the "canopy" are going yellow. The rest are perfect. Anyway, I know it's not underwatered, but it may be overwatered as the soil maybe holding moisture despite top three inches being dryish. I have just potting sold on rocks in a pot, which I know is a big no-no, so I finally found at least orchid mix to use. I do not live near any real plant stores. Just alot of Home Depots and Lowes, and they have very little in the soil and plant care selection. I will be looking for a PH tester too, as from reading other posts, this could very well be an issue.

Due to the immense collection of tiny little fruit right now and I have never had any before I hate to disturb anything not necessary. I already have to bring it inside for some nights, but I take it back out during the day.

Comments (5)