SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goshawker

I've joined the walking wounded

goshawker
18 years ago

Well Jeanne, your not alone, I've joined the ranks of walking wounded. A couple weeks ago when I was trying to start my old push mower, the piston siezed in mid pull and I felt a twang in my fore arm right where the tendon attaches to the elbow. It's been sore and bothersome ever since. Then last night my daughters wanted the dog to sleep in their room because a storm was coming it's afraid of thunder. She's getting older, so I picked her up to carry her upstairs and "POP" goes the tendon. My forearm felt like it was on fire and swelled up instantly. I iced it and took pain killers but it is really painful and I can't pick anything up. I did everything left handed today and have 1000 stems to cut for tomorrows delivery, that's gonna be fun....NOT! One of the flower shops is right by my clinic, so if its still huge tomorrow I'll stop by and see what the Doc thinks.

Thank goodness I got another 1000 suns seeded and another 150 ft. long bed of Zins seeded before I blew it out. I am taking our long vacation this week, leaving tomorrow night, so I will be forced to not use it and maybe it will be ready to go by the time we get back.

I hope everybody else stays healthy!!!

Steve

Comments (10)

Sponsored