SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
memo3

He's Here!

memo3
15 years ago

Caleb James!

{{gwi:609143}}

Meet my newest Grandson, Caleb James! Caleb was born on 08/11/08. He shares his birth date with my late father. Dad would have liked that. He was delivered by emergency C-section and both he and his mother are doing great. We think he is just beautiful. That is me, holding the sweet little thing, in this picture.

{{gwi:609144}}

This is my older daughter, Celina, at her baby shower last month. She was so fluid filled with this pregnancy and this picture shows it! IRL she's a tiny little 100#-er. She gained more than 100 lbs. with this baby. She will be a stay at home mom now.

{{gwi:609146}}

This is my little cowpoke, Ethan. He stayed with us during the last three weeks of his mother's pregnancy. He's a good worker and will make a good ranch hand someday. He needs a little time to get taller though. Ha!

{{gwi:609149}}

This is how a little farm hand looks at the end of a day of harvesting wheat. He was so tired when he came back from the field but he was right up from bed the next morning ready to go to work at 7:00 AM.

{{gwi:609151}}

This is my younger daughter, Alyssa. This is how farm girls look mid-day when the temps are over 100 F. and they have been rebuilding a baler all morning. This is a true girl-y girl but you'd never guess it from this picture.

{{gwi:609153}}

This picture is proof that I really do have a garden. There are many more pictures (181 new ones ack!) on my Photobucket page. I haven't edited them yet so just get a good laugh over my photo taking capabilites as you browse.

Hugs!

MeMo

Here is a link that might be useful: What I did on my summer vacation !

Comments (21)

Sponsored