SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

Let's Do a Christmas Exchange... add your name.

lovelyiris
16 years ago

I'm thinking maybe some of us might have some seeds, cuttings, or extra plants that others are looking for and could share. It could be like Christmas gift from one gardener to another.

If people are going to participate we need to make a list of all the ones on this site that want to be included. Then we/I or someone can decide who's going to give to whom. I think it would be best to put all the names in a hat and pull them out one at a time and then that person is giving to the next number drawn out and so forth. That way no one will know who their surprise trade came from until they get it. This is just a thought, but I think it would be fun.

If you are interested then sign up and lets get it started. I would say we need to have everyone that wants to participates name in and package going out by December 10th.

I promise I'll put everyone's name in my little book and then let you know who your sending your package to. If you sign up and I don't have your address you will need to email me your address. Or if someone else wants to be in charge of it that's fine with me too. Just let me know what ya'll want to do and let's get the ball to rolling.

Happy Holidays, and I'll be the 1st one to put my name in

Marian

Comments (42)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida