SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karyn1_gw

OT keep me away from Woot

karyn1
16 years ago

I'm back home but can't stop. I'm better off in warm weather so I can be outside playing in the dirt instead of inside on the computer. I bought the Woot special today also. It's a Kodak Easyshare V803 8 Megapixel Digital Camera and a Kodak Easy Share 5100 All-in-One Printer/Scanner/Copier bundle for $149. I've used the camera and like it and DS needed a new printer. This way he gets both. They are decent quality for what he needs and a great price. At least he doesn't need a pink camera! LOL I'd forgotten about Woot and for some reason took a look for the first time in a year the other day. I've bought 4 of their offerings in the past week and just found out that there's also a WineWoot. I love a good merlot or cabernet : )

Karyn

PS: Woot.com is a site that has a new deal every 24 hours and the price of whatever they are offering is usually ridiculously cheap. Everything comes with full warranties. Some products are refurbs and others are new. They specify in the product description what it is.

Here is a link that might be useful: woot

Comments (18)