SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plantlover49

O.T. SS box

plantlover49
15 years ago

when I went to check my mail there were 2 box's 1 from my SS 1 was a box for postage the contens were

Bud vase Beautiful

Gardening Gloves- Really needed those

Beautiful Cristmas Card

California Poppy seeds- will plant those

Geourgous Cristmas Candle- love it

Facial Mask- needed that

Great Plant markers

The next box Contained

Golden Lady-for my good friend

Rosamond

Mountain Treasure

Strawberry Creme

Becca Lynn

Butterfly

Tese box's were so beauifully wrapped, the Brugs were so well packed they arrived in great condition

Best Cristmas I've had in years, I hope everyone has a great Christmas & a Happy New Year

Elizabeth

Comments (27)

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Oh Elizabeth you got spoiled. That sounds like a wonderful present box. Now I know who I can trade with next fall for becca lyn. I killed mine... LOL Happy holidays to you

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Barb
    There were 3 of those, they are really nice size, we absolutly trade, if I were to list all the brugs I have it would be a long list
    Elizabeth

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

I will have to keep that in mind. That brug seems picky. I traded for it, My nieces name is rebecca. I thought it would be neat to grow and send her a cutting but it is a hard one at least here. Thanks Elizabeth!

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Barb
    that would be really nice of you to give your niece one
    I have them in water now, but this evening I will put them in peat moss, they seem to root really well that way
    Elizabetb

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

You know what I bet that is what I did wrong. I had them in water and learned that brugs should really be in soil from one of the posts here. It was too late for becca lyn. I traded for her this past early fall. Thanks Elizabeth....

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Great box Elizabeth. I'm happy you got it. Who was your secret santa?

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Barb
    That is really nice of you to do that for your niece, by Spring, it will be nicely rooted, I had to put up 2 extra light in the basement, soon I will post pic's of my set up
    Kristy, my SS was Gloria, I need to thank her, it was really nice of her
    Elizabeth

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

I was worried about her. Haven't heard from her in a long time.

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Kristy
    maybe she will post, so I can Thank her, it was relly nice of her to do that for me.I have been wondering about her also
    Elizabeth

• karyn1
    15 years ago

You got some great stuff. I have a feeling that you are going to make out really well with the SS exchange. lol

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Karyn
    Thanks I did make out,I was going to take pic's of the presents but I have to go get batteries for my Camera
    why is it when the Holidays come your battiers are down
    Elizabeth

• gardenpaw
    15 years ago

Elizabeth, so glad to hear you got your SS Box!
    You have a great SS!!! Gloria did a real nice job putting
    your package together.

Karen

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Karen
    Thank you, Goggle Rosamond Brug, I have one in peatmoss for you, wait till you see the bloom it's georgeous, can't wait till spring
    Elizabeth

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Santa's elves say watch your mail box all the way up til Christmas day, lol.

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Kristy
    what are you up to, now you have got me curious, I just have to get some batteries,you just have to see my pointsetta, hope I spelled it right, my DD got it for me
    it was funny, late at night someone banging on my door
    she stuck her head in the door, said don't look I am bringing something in, what's the first thing you do when someone says that, you look, anyway, it takes up my whole table, blooms are about 9 inches around
    Elizabeth

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

That sounds beutiful Eliabeth. This morning on the local news They had this lady with a 6 foot tall poinsetta. No lie it showed a picture of her standing next to it. It was amazing. She takes it out in the summer and than brings it back in. Neat!

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Barb
    that is neat, I hope to keep this one growing, my grandaughter, said I can see grandma growing little clipping of it, I will have to read up on it, I think it needs a rest period,
    Elizabeth

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

That is what I thought too. Look up greenbay abc local news. I bet there is a picture....I am still amazed...Out planting seeds gab at ya later

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Barb
    I just goggled the news, but couldn't find it, The Khrone
    Conservatory in Cincinatti makes a hugh Cristmas tree using potted pointsetta's all stacked up, before Christmas I need to get down there take photo's of their display
    it's amazing
    Elizabeth

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Elizabeth it is wbay.com from the fiance. Still goofing off in the gh. Too many seeds to plant. I overdid it! I always do lots of stuff to share this spring with my brug friends.....Smile Barb

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Barb
    I have a bunch of seed soaking, Brug crosses, have to plant them soon, I sometimes over do it too, I have to wait to get my GH up in Feb. so the heating cost isn't so much, BTW wbay.com just gives you school closings, I even
    used hugh pointsetta, no luck to bring it up, I bet it is georgeous
    Elizabeth

• chena
    15 years ago

Elizabeth! You have mail!
    Kylie

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Lets just say Santa got to your house ahead of the elves, lol.

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Elisabeth it is great that this x mas is special for you. I can not thank Kylie enough to have done this for all of us

Now if it only would be spring!

lol
    Lucy

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Kristy
    Santa did get here, all I need now is my 2 Grandaughters
    My Grandson, & their mom get to come visit from Georgia
    that would be hugh.
    Lucy
    Christmas is so special this year I have a 2ft short person
    that is a real male he tells me when it's time to turn in
    who would have thought, that little guy will not go to sleep for his mom, grandma has to get him to sleep
    Elizabeth

• chena
    15 years ago

LUCY!!!
    The SS is just becoz of all of the Wonderful and giving people here.. The Grands picked the names and that was all there was to it..Nothing more!!!
    All About Ya'll!!!

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

I wish I had mine here for Christmas. My oldest just called and was lost in North Carolina on his way to Florida, lol. I told him he has a long way to go he better buy a map because I am going to bed soon, lol.