SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

potd *49*

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

HA...I learned the apreviation from you guys yesterday rofl.

Are you ready to tackle today? Midweek!! YEAHH.

But guess what....only 8 more shopping days to get your x mas shopping done! All I need is a doll for my granddaughter. Bought her a x mas dress and it came with a dublicate doll dress. Just SO cute.

I love seing the joy in childrens faces. They give you the LOVE right back that you are giving them. You can see the JOY that you hope they will have no matter what you have for them.

Have a blessed day my friends

The POTD is a Collection of the last Plants that bloomed all at ones in the yard.
{{gwi:585142}}From Picture of the day

{{gwi:585143}} , Lucy

Comments (8)

• greylady_gardener
    15 years ago

What a nice sunny way to start the day--especially when you have to get up while it is still dark, and the wind is howling and it snowed (again!) overnight.
    have a great day Lucy and everyone.
    gg (who finished her shopping last night after work) WHEW!! :)

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Congratulations gg. It feels great doesn't it!!!

Lucy

• eloise_ca
    15 years ago

Thank you Lucy for the beautiful photo of a collection of your flowering plants! I still don't know what potd *49* stands for.

Wow gg, congrats! I still have more to do!

A glorious day to all.

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Eloise the GW changes it to low caps :-( in the subject line. But it stands for picture of the day lol. Should I go back to writing it out? I take comments on that ....gladly

Lucy

• eloise_ca
    15 years ago

Thanks Lucy, I just figured it out when I saw yesterday's posting! I am behind in reading the different posts, LOL!

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Hey Lucy,
    Great picture. I hope to finish up tonight. I have to take 2 grandsons to do thier shopping. AHHHHH shopping with two teenage boys! lol
    Dorothy

• tropicgirl
    15 years ago

I saw the title of the thread and I thought, Now what is Lucy up too? POTD I thought another puzzle? LMAO Have to say it's a pretty collection for POTD. Lucy, what are the red flowers directly under the datura. Those are sweet looking.

I'm going shopping tomorrow with my DD and hope to get done. Dorothy, have fun tonight shopping with your grandsons.

Only 8 days huh? I best get it in gear. I still have to decorate the tree and do Christmas cards. Think I'll make it?

Take care ya'll
    Deb

• ladylotus
    15 years ago

Lucy,

Beautiful collage. It's nice to see some blooming plants. Lucy...my daughter is coming tomorrow. I CAN NOT WAAAAIIIITTTT. I may not be online much the next couple weeks because I'm going to spend every single minute I can with her and my son (he can only spend the weekend due to his work schedule) during there Christmas college break. I probably won't be able to sleep much tonight in anticipation of her coming home.

I told Picase (my cat) he better enjoy the peace and quite tonight while he can. She is bringing her two kittens with her. LORDY...it is going to be interesting...3 cats in one house. ooofff dah!

Thanks for sharing your collage. What is the pink flower right below the datura?

Hope you are having a WONDERFUL evening!

~Tj~