SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lopaka_mikale

A welcome home surprise from cuttings: Bri - Brenda

lopaka_mikale
15 years ago

When I left for my trip, on Oct. 31st, these cuttings were all starting to show signs of growth. I'd hoped that, upon my return, they would be far enough along to take some pics and share. Well when I got back, late last night, I was amazed to see this:

This group of five cuttings are yellow noids, from Bri. These are my very first cuttings, from a member of this forum, so they will always be special to me. Bri offered these, completely unsolicited. They arrived on Oct 9th. I put them in water for a few days, then potted them up on the 15th:

This next group is from Brenda. You all remember the "Newbie Contest"! Brenda sent me 13 cuttings. These will always be special because... well... they're from Brenda! They arrived on Oct 16, with the rooting process already begun, and were potted up on the 19th. Adeline and Daydreams didn't make it.:(

Very soon, I hope to post pics of cuttings from Margaret (pearlgirl). Margaret sent me four noids; white, yellow and two orange, also unsolicited. They arrived, and were potted just before I left for my trip. They are now just showing signs of life.

Thank you, to all, for your generosity.

Bob

Comments (11)