SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladylotus_gw

OT The rest of the day...and my pal.

ladylotus
15 years ago

Good morning,

Yesterday my morning started off on the wrong foot. However, I was able to clean up my computer and went outside while the scan was taking place. What a beautiful day. The temperatures were in the 30's, no wind and I got a LOT done.

I covered all my 200 roses with peat moss and aged cow manure. I am so dawg gone happy. I thought I had lost the opportunity because of that snow storm last week. With the weather in the 30's & 40's most of the snow has melted and I finished this monumental task. Life is GOOD.

I have my cuttings potted up in an organic soil, peat moss and perlite. Some of them are just now starting to put on tiny leaves. I'm also noticing that the smaller cuttings are rooting and leafing out much quicker than the larger cuttings. Is this normal? It's hard for me to tell when to add water. I'm thinking I might have to add a little more soon.

I keep all my rose cuttings and other perennial/annual cuttings in big clear plastic totes with the lid on and then you don't ever have to water them. All I do is stack them on top of each other and forget about them for a few months. But I used every one of my large totes and don't have room for more of them for my Bruggies. I can't wait until the clear cups show Brug roots.

I just wanted to share my wonderful Saturday. I hope everyone has a great day today. This is who I will be palling around with today (my beloved Picaso).

{{gwi:577939}}

Hmmmm who is the dumb arse out there in that cold snow?....is that my mama? ha ha ha

{{gwi:577941}}

I would love to see who you are palling around with...off to read the posts.

~Tj~

Comments (16)