SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
agrowingpassion

Free Black Magic - Leaf Mold

agrowingpassion
16 years ago

HERE IS THE DEAL - I have a source for really GREAT OLD LEAF MOLD(black magic) and would like to see if anyone else is interested in the following: (NEAR RALEIGH, NC)

I need about 3-4 pickup trucks full and want to rent some type of a backhoe or scoop type machine to load it. The leaf mold would be free and if enough people were interested in a load, we could split the cost of the machine and get it loaded for very little. I'll have to look into the cost per hour but again if we have enough people interested to where it would only cost maybe $20. OR LESS a truck load it might work out. The pile is in the Garner area and a Saturday AM would probably be the best time.

Leaf mold is the best top dressing for a garden you can get. This leaf mold is totally decomposed and begging to be used in a garden. AND this is the time of year to use it. There is a huge, huge pile and free for the taking.

Just a thought, maybe it will not work but it's a black gold mine and I hate the thought of loading it by hand. I'll look into the details if there is enough interest. Anyone have access to a backhoe or scoop type machine that we could rent???? Don't you think a hoe could load at least 6-8 pickup trucks an hour if the trucks keep moving and the machine sits still? I really think it could work out for all of us. Lets see what kind of response this gets. Feel free to email me if there are questions.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living