SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hystrix

mix succulents in a pot?

hystrix
16 years ago

Hello,

I am new here. I just bought some cuttings of hanging succulents on eBay and I was trying to find out what I can do to grow them. I was searching online for tips and found this site. This forum have so much information. It's wonderful. I hope someone can help me with what to do. I have rosary vines, string of pearls, string of bananas and donkey tails. Something happened during shipping and it took about 12 days to receive these. Some are dried up and I'm not sure if they will make it.. I believe these were cut about two weeks ago. Some have new roots growing from where they were cut. I was reading on how to propagate succulents and it seems I should just put them on top of soil and wait for them to root themselves?? Is this right? Also, can I put them in one pot? I thought growing different hanging succulents in one pot will look nice, but will it be OK to do so? Will the stronger plant outcompete the weaker ones? Sorry for the long post. Any suggestion or comment will be greatly appreciated.

Comments (4)