SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
knotz_gw

Secret Santa update

knotz
14 years ago

Ok..I changed my mind..I can cuz I'm a woman..lol..I'm going to make posts like this one, Secret Santa update #?? because the other one is getting lost and too long..So, if you want to join in the fun, here's the information and those who have joined so far:

1. You must be an active participant in the Brugmansia forum. Newbies welcome!!!

2. Send me an email using caren@knotzmade.com stating you'd like to participate. (I am NOT receiving any emails through GW and I don't want to miss anyone).

3. Also include in the above email the following information:

>Garden Web Name

>Your "real" name and mailing address

>Your email address so I can give you your recipient information. I will NOT NOT NOT share your information with anyone.

4. I will need the names of all who want to participate NO later than October 31, 2009.

5. Names will be drawn November 2, 2009 and I will email you your recipient and their mailing information by November 4, 2009.

6. Your Secret Santa box should be mailed to your recipient NO later than December 4, 2009 to be sure it gets there safe and sound.

7. There is NO price limit, but please be reasonable.

8. Only legitimate items, please.

9. If you are NOT able to participate, please let me know by November 15, 2009 or as soon as possible.

1. Be sure and update your GW have and want lists.
  2. Feel free to post your ideas and questions here. I will check here everyday.
  3. If this post gets too far down the list, please bump it up.
  4. Most important-----Have FUN!!!

Those who have joined so far:

me-knotz

eloise_ca

kasha77

napdognewfie

sibhskylvr

sekhment

lon2250

dirt_under_my_nails

taz56

bri_fl