SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jabomano

My Adenium Collection

12 years ago

I thought I'd post a few photos of my adenium collection I have in Ft. Myers, Florida. They're doing well aside from the fact that I've had snail damage on a few of them. Hopefully the damage to the caudex will heal with time. My nephew Andrew is in the photos to give you an idea of the plant size. Most of these were bought from Ken Wall of Green Mind Growers Com.

Ray

This is a Manee Nin adenium and I don't think there are too many of this one in the states. Translated from Thai it mans Dark Jewel and the new foliage and buds are a dark purplish color.

{{gwi:600012}}

The large adenium is a Super Noble Concubine. The smaller one to the left is a Star Of Yellow Dream and the last one (or first one in the picture) is a Daeng Siam.

{{gwi:600013}}

The second adenium from the left is a Super Big Chubbiness originating in Taiwan and the tall one beside it is a Star Of Happiness. The third one from the right in

the orange pot is a Double Pink. The one to the left of that is a small Kaleidoscope. I'm not certain of the other three.

{{gwi:600014}}

Comments (7)