SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pumapardus

Cactus identify, please!

pumapardus
14 years ago

Hello! What a wonderful resource this forum is! I constantly refer here to find the answers to all my horticulture issues! You have helped me get rid of Creeping Charlie, whiteflies, spidermites, helped me raise my adenium, my calmondins, and have effortlessly fed my hobby with an ever-growing list of all the neat plants out there that I haven't found yet! I have decided to come out of "lurkerdom" to actively ask a few questions of you!

I have had this cactus for 2 years now. I tore a pad off a dying cactus in a trash heap at the zoo where I worked, planted it, and now look how happy it is! I just moved to Florida, and it is loving the Florida sun! I am now wondering exactly what kind of cactus it is!

{{gwi:591140}}

{{gwi:591142}}

I am also curious about this succulent I have had for about a year now. The one held in my hand is the one I am most curious about.

{{gwi:591144}}

I also wanted to take the time to show off my 2 year old adenium obesum! It flowered for me this year, right after I moved!

{{gwi:591145}}

{{gwi:591146}}

^ You can see how sad it was before I moved by the look of those sorry leaves. It's so happy to be in a tropical climate! I've never seen the leaves look so shiny! :)

Comments (4)