SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Mandrin1~ Close up of what Rosemarie Oil has done for my plants!

meyermike_1micha
11 years ago

Manderin1, I had no idea if you would see the other thread you started, so I wanted to give you a special message with some great news!

Look at how good the Rosemary Oil has worked for my plants and that is without Neem!.
I am finally getting good clean growth and TONS of blossoms on all my citris. Pic took this a.m.
It seems that many of us may have a mite or two without ever noticing them even though we work hard to keep them away.
You may never see them, but newly deformed leaves, dropped buds, new leaves falling off, and slowed flowering tell a different story.
The new growth on all my plants are smooth and straight, staying on, and blossoms are two fold. I am excited!

Here are a few close ups of my Grapefruit, Orange and Olive trees with good new growth.

{{gwi:564143}}

{{gwi:564146}}

{{gwi:564148}}

{{gwi:564149}}

{{gwi:564150}}

{{gwi:564151}}

{{gwi:564152}}

{{gwi:564153}}

Here..My fragrant Olive Tree tells it all. I have NEVER had such nice clean growth. IF the growth on this tree is this good, then I KNOW I have absolutely no bugs on my plants since this one would show them up first. I use this tree as a guage.

{{gwi:564155}}

{{gwi:564157}}

Happy growing:-0)

Mike

Comments (21)