SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chena_gw

Lust List!!!

chena
15 years ago

Okay Suzie has covered the Brug wants... There are Many..LOL

What about all of the other things.. Beautiful plants...For most of us this is the time to cut back and bring in and Then!! there is that Christmas Thing...LOL

I def have a new love of Epi's and Orchids,canna's of course Banana's.. WOW I could go on forever...Who doesn't love Coffee or maybe Tea..YUM.. Soap and Candles. Piggy Polish?? Pistachio's.. Then there is CHOCOLATE!!! LOL What is your to die for Lust..

Leave Pedro out of this...lmao!!!

Kylie

Comments (110)

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

lmao..my DH would prob kill me if I put out pink flamingos. Yet at the same time, he brought home this giant..and I mean like 3' long grasshopper (I suppose its a lawn orn) that lights up. I said uh-uh!! no way! LMAO! That thing has been under the back porch for the last 3 years since he brought it home. Someday I'll sneak it into the garbage.

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    15 years ago

I do love eclectic garden art just not plastic pink flamingos- don;t know why...they are ok in someone else's yard. If they attracted the real ones I would have them though.

Garden gnomes sort of look like little perverted santas to me! My dd says she is gonna get one and put it in the front yard and I can't touch it cuz its hers lmao- not! On DG, people were sending a lawn gnome to each other and dressing it up and posting the photos LOL! (Well, I guess last yr I did dress up that brug and it sort of looked like a lawn gnome-still have that photo, lmao!)

I have red chili lights for my palms and glow in the dark balls to hang in the garden and statues etc. My dd likes to make stuff to put out there too.

Lol@ the giant grasshoppper!

• Related Discussions

brug names for kids

Q

Comments (3)
    Dorothy I think you'll find a 'Dorthea' - but not a 'Dorothy!' :) I may be wrong - wouldn't be the first time! There is a 'Julia Marie' & there IS a 'Christina.' There's also a 'Dotty' & 'Dottie!' And a 'Dotty Ann!' Hope the info helps! :) Mike
    ...See More

Thank you to all!

Q

Comments (2)
    Your so welcome. We all face the same challenges, so many daylilies to choose from and the need for more space or resources to keep up with our daylily addiction. We all are happy to enable a new daylily addict. Looking forward now to see photos of all those great daylilies. Linda
    ...See More

Peanut Butter Lust Bars

Q

Comments (8)
    Oh drat! Momto4kids - we were in Ogunquit, my home town. We definitely could have gotten together. We were actually at Federal Jacks for beers one night! There is still time to coordinate travel plans better for next year..... Cathy - love to hear what you think of them. Terri! Yes, there is lots of stuff I would love to order! I bought a bunch of stuff on each visit (3 total) since they were having a "tent sale" (no, not a sale on tents, a huge tent in the parking lot with clearance items) and kept adding stuff to the mix. DS#1 got another snowboard, DS#2 got a few sweatshirts and tees for school this year, and DH bought some sort of outdoorsy stuff that I dont even want to know what it is for. LOL! Truthfully - the Lust Bar was the best purchase of all! (Except for my "Wicked Efficient Maine Coffee Mug") Alexa
    ...See More

10' ceilings - cabinets all the way up?

Q

Comments (13)
    shanghaimom - Your kitchen is gorgeous! First, I have to say that I love the details - the pendant lights are amazing. I am also planning on white perimeter with a mid to dark stained island so I love seeing this. I think I much prefer the stacked cabinet look like you have to a single super tall cabinet with a big crown. Would you mind telling me how tall each of your uppers are? I have heard of stacking a 15" on top of a 42", but I can't tell what yours are other than that they look great. Thanks!
    ...See More
    15 years ago

Here it is lol. Last yrs. xmas brug! OMG it sort of does look like a lawn gnome, I should of put a beard on it.
    {{gwi:553755}}

• lantanalover
    15 years ago

cute brug!! I like all plants, candles, bath stuff, garden art, cute stationary, anything with frogs =) and just about everything else listed above! haha

Tiffany

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

LMFAO SJN!!! That is too funny!
    Ya know, its weird..I have always hated gnomes..what I dslike even more is those lawn jockeys..I apologize to anyone who has them or likes them..but those things freak me out, lol..anyway, so I have almways hated the garden gnomes (though I like reg lil gnomes, dont ask what the dif is..I dont know)..my kids are always teasing me. Whenever we go to the store, they find one and stick it in the cart, or pop up behind me and put it on my shoulder, lol. Now this year, I actually wish I had some LITTLE gnomes for the garden and around the pond. NO big ones. I have this one tree that has tree fungus on it, and I think it would look so cute to put a little gnome sitting on there with a frog next to him.
    I also love fairies in the garden..so maybe I should add that to my lust list: LITTLE gnomes, fairies, and froggies.

• chena
    Original Author
    15 years ago

lmao!!! I have this pic on my computer... It always cracks me up...I have it labeled as Cherub...

• gardenpaw
    15 years ago

What a cute brug SJS!!
    Garden items are really nice, garden related stationary.
    All of the above I think most gardeners like.
    Cant hardly wait to see who I get!

Karen

• linda441
    15 years ago

My favorites...
    I love bird feeders, bird houses, wind chimes, orchids, epis, garden art and pelicans...But will love anything I receive.
    Linda

• chena
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Lust Listers!!!
    Now that everyone has their name for the SS... If you haven't listed your desires or other interests NOW would be a wonderful time... By doing so you will give the person that has your name the oppurtunity to get to know you #1 and alow then to have a good time putting a package together for you.. SOOOOO Come on!!! What are the things you enjoy in life!

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

OK I will be updating my trade page in a bit, but I will put on here brugs I have already.
    Strawberry Cream,
    Ecuador Pink,
    Santa Rosa,
    Cherub,
    Susie Q,
    Charles Grimaldi,
    lotsa NOID's as well as Lucky's Orange
    Wretched Mess

brugs I want are any I dont have, lol.

Anything flowering, fragrant, plumeria, tropicals, bananas, plumeria, seeds are fine too..O and did I mention plumeria, lol.

So I'll add that to my things mentioned above.
    now, to get these kids to bed so I can get to that trade page and update it.....thanks again Edna for helping me out with that..I was so lost, lmao.

Everyone make sure to update your trade page as well as listing on here!!

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Going to do it Daniella. Did you get it on your want list page?

Lucy

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

lol, yeah GG, I finally got there, thanks :p

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

Ok here is my non plant lust list(this is on my trade page too)
    ~Candles
    ~Windchimes
    ~Birdhouses
    ~Birdfeeders(seed or nectar)
    ~Anything with Fairies
    ~Favorite color Navy Blue
    ~Favorite candy Jolly Ranchers or Chocolate!!!
    ~Gloves size LARGE!!! I'm 6' tall so little dainty gloves won't do at all!! LOL!
    ~Coffee
    ~Little Zip baggies
    ~Plant Labels
    ~Pony Tail holders
    ~Pads of paper & pens to keep by computer
    ~Bubble Envelopes
    ~Paint Pens

~Plants~(even bigger list on my trade page)
    Anything that is drought friendly!!
    BRUGS
    iris
    daylily
    mints
    coneflowers
    maybe a plumeria (don't have any yet, but is seems those are the next step after brug addiction around here !)

later...April/dirt
    hope this helps ya Santa!

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

April nice list.
    Anything that is drought friendly.....BRUGS.

roflmao

Lucy

P.S. just a little joke. I know it is just coincidence that it is together hahahahaha

Who ever gets you will have it real easy. SO many things to pick from. Very well done!!!

• coleus23
    15 years ago

o.k. I like candles,flavored tea,my favorite candys are chocolate covered cherries and ribbon candy. Any brug cutting would be wonderful, since I'm just starting to collect them.But I will love anything I recieve.

Denise

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Lust List:
    Plants ...never have enough
    Bird feeders
    bird houses
    FROGS for the garden (love little frogs)
    Christmas ornaments
    any thing hand made
    and and and ......
    always an and in there lol
    Dorothy

• knotz
    15 years ago

Ok..Here's my list:

Brugs: Herrenhauser Garten

Other plants: please check my want list :)

Alligator stuff. Not a real one, but if it didn't get longer than 3', I'd probably have one..hehe

I have a 200gal pond we just put in in July and still would like some clumping ornamental grasses that don't get over 3' tall...I'd like plants I don't have to take out and store over winter...I also have an 8X8 greenhouse.

You guys are TOO funny...Caren

• gardenpaw
    15 years ago

Plants....I forgot to add plants! love any brugs I dont
    have, any plant thats fragrant, daylillies, my fav color is
    mauve. Also like Garden angels or garden signs.
    Anything I recieve I`ll love.

Karen

• sibhskylvr
    15 years ago

I feel like I may be spamming on all threads! lol! But - I have to mention something. There are quite a few new people involved in the 'Secret Santa' fun-time this year! Please - post your wants! Whatever it is - post it! :) A few 'soft' or 'LOUD' hints can go along way! lol! Post! Post! Help us make each others Christmas a little brighter! It's going to be alot of fun for everyone involved!

Mike

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

I FORGOT to add Brugs to my lust list!
    I have a few but alway NEED more.
    I have 2 daughters and daughter in law.
    I am looking for brugs for thier names
    Susan (have Susie Q)
    Julie
    Christina
    and me Dorothy
    hint hint

15 years ago

I really have a lot of brugs already. The ones I don't have that I want are mostly variegates. I only have 2 variegated brugs right now. The 2 I have already are Freckles, and Jamie. I used to have Miner's Claim and lost it when I moved, so that would be good. Maya is pretty too, but I would be happy with any :)

Other plants I like:
    ~ Plumeria and Epiphyllums (orchid cactus). You can't go wrong with either of them.
    The only named plummies I have right now are aztec gold, cerise, celadine,and rainbow anunue (sp). The others are all NOIDS that haven't bloomed yet or seedling crosses.
    I like Kauka Wilder and also need more rainbow colors (Nebel's Rainbow, Intense Rainbow etc.)

~Any bright colored Epiphyllums would be great! I love the oranges, pinks, and reds.

~daylilies (don't have any- like purples, wines
    ~water lilies or lotus (don't have any)

Other stuff:
    ~ plant tags

~ I really need another UV-resistant pen!

~Small paintbrushes for pollinating are something I need alot of because my dd (the budding artist) steals mine all the time lol.

~frogs, gargoyles, angels, fairies, handmade stuff and garden art, signs etc.

~chocolate always works :)

~My fav. colors are pink, purple, and ice blue

kylie,
    Yep that is a cherub cutting I got last year. Good thing the person who sent it didn't know what I was gonna do to it lol.

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

Lucy~ LOL!! I didn't notice those two side by side, till it was too late.

later..April

Forgot to add that I collect Snowmen for our tree & mantel!

• karyn1
    15 years ago

My recipient doesn't have any of their wants posted. Come on folks. List something! Just don't remind me that I'm a hypocrite because I don't have any wants posted. LOL I've been around long enough that if you do a search through the forums you'll be able to find what I'm interested in plant wise. I also like garden junk, whimsical stuff, chimes, etc,.
    Karyn

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

Karyn~ careful......you might give away who you are sending to(since you said yours doesn't have anything listed yet,so we that do know it isn't us) & it will no longer be Secret Santa!LOL!!!

later...April/dirt

• carmie2
    15 years ago

Okay guys, here is my list but I'll be happy with whatever I receive.
    I am looking for any variegated or double brugs, tropical (not common) hibiscus and jasmines.
    I love scented candles..I collect kitchen related Christmas ornaments...I love taking bubble baths.

Carmen

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Ok just to make sure you my SS sees my wants list...I am pasting it in here too lol

Some things that make my heart beat faster :
    Semi precious stones
    Precious stones
    Crystals, rocks & minerals....I do alternative medicine with them. Make also jewelery out of beads ;-)

My favorite holiday is of course... CNRISTMAS
    My favorite color burgundy, green and sky blue.
    My favorite pets are cats.
    My favorite person....hmmm GOD!
    My favorite music....well lol...german volksmusik but I go

for country rofl
    I collect Thimbles from all over the world. Everywhere I go or family and friends go. They bring me one back.

I make quilts...scrap fabrics maybe? *s* Got some in your closet? My son wants a quilt made out of his BDU's to take with him to Iraq.

I knit scarves for the homeless....any scap yarn? would really love that!

Love teas and herbs. Oh and do I ever so much love candles. Another reason why I can never wait for cooler weather to come. Got them burning everywhere!

I would like to get into scrap booking...When I retire rofl ...I can organize the pictures into beautiful books. Actually I thought those would make great presents for family.

Boy this is hard. It makes me think about ME. Hope we are suppose to post it here. I updated my exchange list but that is just for seeds and plants. I put some in there to. In a hurry.

Naturally everything to to with gardening I LOVE!

my SS pal I hope this will help a bit.

Lucy

• karyn1
    15 years ago

I made sure that there's more then a few people who haven't posted wants on their member page before I posted this message. If someone has the inclination to look through the posts and figure out all those who haven't listed a wants page more power to them. It was a PITA! lol
    Karyn

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Karyn no thanks. I got my hands full with looking through posts for MY SS lol.

Now you all know I spilled my beans with you guys lol. Not even DH knows my wants that good hahahahaha I always get household appliances...so NO NO NO APPLIANCES please roflmao

• karyn1
    15 years ago

After everything that's been said in this thread I really want to include a copy of DDD or something similar in my gift box but don't want to offend anyone. lol
    Karyn

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

• chena
    Original Author
    15 years ago

LMAO!!!!
    LISTS PEOPLE WE NEED LISTS!!!! Don't be shy!! DISH!!!
    Kylie

• wildflower
    15 years ago

I thought this one should be bumped back up just once more! If you're on the SS list and havn't posted then now is the time. It might really help out your SS with what to send you and you just might end up with something you'll like!!!!

Everybody that signed up for this should post some wants...

Mike & Suzie both have threads going for brug wants so see those posts too!

15 years ago

Just warning ya, if someone puts in a DDD video in my box, I'm gonna turn it on the tv and post a pic LOL!

Maybe I should throw some of those err umm
    *plant protectors* that grrnthumb was talking about in someone's box too HA!

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

Thought I'd bump this up so it's easier to find. Less than 2 weeks till we can mail out!!!!

later..April

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Glad you bumped it up. I need to add rawhides and chew toys to my wishlist, lol.

• sibhskylvr
    15 years ago

I need to add 'Rothkirch' to my lussssst list! lol!

Mike

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Mike you have developed a lisp, lol. I don't have that one, lol. Sorry. I would love some seeds for an evergreen wisteria if anyone has them also. I saw the vine today but the seeds are just beginning to form in the pods. Nowhere near ready yet and it was an hour and a half away from where I live. I may have to make an excuse to drive back out there when they get ripe.

• sibhskylvr
    15 years ago

Kristy

No lisp! rofl! An evergreen 'Wisteria!' Sounds nice! Just drive the hour & a half & get the seeds. You know you will anyway! :) Also want to add a Datura 'Missouri Marble' to my lusssssssst list! lol! Only been looking for years!! And of course Mark's 'Sam!' And his 'Double Peach!' (Hi Mark!!) lol! Naughty - huh? Between what Eddie & Mark have - I'd never need another brug! Yeah, right!! lol! I don't see that ever happening!

Mike

• luvmy3afhounds
    15 years ago

I thought I had posted to this thread but guess I didn't?
    I like any amaryllis bulb that is NOT red. I would love any ginger plants. I love variegated leaf anything. I like tropical plants. I don't have a paint pen. Also, anything related to afghan hounds..pens, paper, stickers..anything.
    Any datura seeds that are NOT white. Hope this helps!
    Joyce

• ladylotus
    15 years ago

You guys are hilarious. Thank you for making my night! HA HA.

My lust list is simple: Anything with color, pink, orange, peach, yellow and hmmm I've never seen a red one, that would be a cool color for a brug.

~Tj~

• sibhskylvr
    15 years ago

Tj

Develop a RED ONE for us!! :) rofl!

Joyce - you have mail!

Mike

• chena
    Original Author
    15 years ago

That's the Spirit!!!
    Kristy the feed store up town had pig snouts.. would that work???

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Yep, lol. I got some rawhides the other day and she likes those but they don't fight back enough, lol. We got pig ears for BB when she was a pup and they gave her the runs so I never bought anymore. Are snouts less greasy? Joyce if you don't get any ginger let me know in the spring and I'll see if I can pop one of my butterfly ones out of the pot for you.

• chena
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Not sure about the snouts but they made me laugh...

15 years ago

So much for eating everything but the oink!
    My friend's mom used to make menudo and it had tripe and pig feet in it. We all used to love it but wouldn't touch the pig feet. Her mom used to say that she used everything but the oink in her menudo lol.

• chena
    Original Author
    15 years ago

From the Rooter to the Tooter!!! ;)

• tropicgirl
    15 years ago

Well bless my soul, I thought I had already lusted but I guess not.
    So here is my lust list.. It keeps growing. To get a full list you can look at my trade page. But watch out if you do, I'm really lusting there. LOL

Some brugs I'm very lustful for are:
    Orange Infusion, Lemon Meringue and Angels Flight others are listed on my trade page.
    Datura: Frilled triple yellow
    Plumeria: Siam Tulip, Aztec Gold, Kimo, and Cotton Candy but actually I don't think there's one I wouldn't love.
    Canna: Banana Canna and Pretoria
    Hibiscus: Lusting for a Schizopetalus Fringed Hibiscus and a Yellow Blood Parrot. Same here...Love them all
    Coleus: Plum Parfait
    Ginger: Peacock or the Tri-color ginger
    Vines: Would love a Vigna Caracalla or a Gloriosa Lily vine Rothchildiana)
    Daylilies: I don't have any but I've seen so many pretty pics of them here, I have a lust for them now
    Non-plants items: plant tags, small bubble envelopes, or a wind spinner

Told you I'm very lustful. lol

Deb

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Deb I didn't know that about you rofl

Lucy

• tropicgirl
    15 years ago

I know...I'm bad!

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

I seem to get more lustful every day as well. I can never keep enough plant tags so if I didn't add them anywhere yet if my santa has some laying around they would always be needed, lol.

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County