SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
woodman_79

Arrrgg! What's Wrong With My Fruit Salad Tree

Woodman-79
11 years ago

Hi All,

I have a grafted citrus tree with 5 different fruit that was given to me a few years ago as a gift. I've had it in a pot for the last few years but planted it about 3 months ago.
Through spring it grew a lot and has been looking really healthy and loving it's new home in the ground, but over the last week or so some of the leaves are turning yellow and others while still green are curling up..
The weather has been all over the shop lately and I'm not sure if it's over watered, under watered, heat stressed or perhaps something else entirely.
It also flowered and had quite a few tiny fruit-lings on it which have now mostly dropped off. I realize its only a small plant and may not support fruit this year anyway but they have fallen off due to whatever is wrong with it/stressing it rather than through the natural course of things.
I gave it some slow release citrus fertilizer a couple of weeks ago but I'd say much of that is still just on the surface of the ground.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I love this plant and don't want to see it wither away..

Cheers,
Mike

P.S I've attached (1) image.. not sure if it's possible to attache multiple... just joined.?

Comments (25)