SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT: POTD: Iochroma really was blooming a lot

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

Good morning friends

Well, I know now why I do not have a dog!!! You got to take them for walks. Like 4 am in the morning. lol Actually Jack is adorable and such a good puppy. I just do not like the picking up the poop. Especially when it is still steaming roflmao

I sure hope you are not sitting at the computer right now enjoying something to eat roflmao. SORRY But I had to share this...you know how it goes....you feel a lot better sometimes when you share with others, what is bothering you lol

Just before I left I had taken this picture

{{gwi:543703}}From POTD for September 09

Besides this one, I have 3 more Iochroma's. But this one really grew faster, looks bushier and bloomed here and there. I got them all about the same time. Same size etc.

I forgot to smell them...do Iochroma's have a scent?

If is funny. Or not. When you are my age. House empty and you only have your fur babies and hubby around. Had to add him roflmao. Then when you are away you really miss what you spend most of your time on. On a daily basis.

No...........not the hubby. rofl

The garden of course ha ha ha ha ha

But I get to treasure something else that is irreplaceble.

A brief moment in time out of the lives from the GK's.

My grandson Ryan has to read for 20 minutes everyday. So he read the book about worms.

When he came to the part about the sister worm looking in the mirrow. Turning and smiling and just saying she is SO beautiful. Worm brother said: no matter how long you look in the mirrow, your face is still going to look like your rear end.

That boy started to laugh so hard, he cried tears. Of course he had to read it a few times over roflmao.

Now that is a moment for example that no garden can give me!!

So when there is ANYBODY in your life that brings you joy, loves you, cares for you, take a minute. Let that person KNOW!

Have a super day and come back tomorrow please. I need help identifying a plant lol

Hugs

Lucy

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville