SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ams2009

I need a caterpillar 'sitter', seriously!!

ams2009
14 years ago

I still have 2 gst cats left, they are both 3rd or 4th instars. I was hoping they would pupate by the time I left to go out of town for Thanksgiving, but I don't think it is going to happen at the rate they are going. None of my friends have a clue about raising caterpillars, or an interest in it for that matter. I would rather leave these cats with someone who has some experience with raising caterpillars, so I could feel comfortable about it and not worry. If anyone lives near baton rouge, and would like "adopt" two gst cats and finish raising them, please let me know. They are growing soooooo SLOW now, they have only molted once in about a week and a half, after all of the others pupated, these two seemed to go into slow motion, maybe it's the cooler weather, or shorter days, IDK, but they have definitely been taking their own sweet time lately. If anyone knows of someone, or has a friend or relative near Baton Rouge that raises caterpillars and might be willing to take care of these two, please let me know! Thanks!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting