SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daniellalell

'Boots' for Lucy..lmao

daniellalell
14 years ago

well Lucy, I was just out in the dog pen, and on my way in I laughed at myself, and thought..what an outfit! I had my son grab the camera and take a pic, special for you! lol

{{gwi:536120}}

Not my timberlands, but never the less..yet another of one of my many pairs of boots..love my boots, lol.

Don;t the boots compliment the dress nicely? LMAO!

And I'll throw in a pic of my Swiper lounging at the comp yesterday, not letting me surf the web..he kept hitting the mouse key/button with his paw every time I moved it, lol

{{gwi:536122}}

Comments (17)

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Oh I think the smile just burned on my face permanently roflmao ohhh let me just paste this one a few more times
    roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

ha ha ha ha THANK YOU for refreshing my mind with an update...lets go out...just like that lol

You are GREAT!!! THANKS :-)

Your swiper is just a really gorgeous kitty!! And by the way my daughters cat's name is BOOTS roflmao and at first when I saw the subject and not the author..I said oh man my daughter joined GW

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

Hugs
    Lucy

• haase
    14 years ago

Dani, boots are "nice", outfit is nice, legs are nice. But where's the head?? Wanna see it, too!

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Haase it is all about the BOOTS ha ha ha ha

Lucy

• daniellalell
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Haase, ya aint missin nuttin..lol..
    heres a mug shot for ya, lol
    {{gwi:536124}}
    LOL, seriously tho..my face is on here enough..I dont want them to shut the place down cuz of me posting scary pix, lmao.

yup Lucy, aaalll about the boots! :)

• chena
    14 years ago

Don't let her kid you She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!.
    I think I have those boots.. and a new Dress..LMAO!!!

Kylie

• karyn1
    14 years ago

WTF? lol I think you need some fishnets to complete the outfit ; )

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

rofl

BUT now that I zoomed in...MY GOSH DANIELLA>..and everyone have you looked at the size of..................

no not the boo................ts

or boo................lol

look at the size of the leaves to the right! they are monsterous looking!!! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Lucy

• threas
    14 years ago

LMAO !!!!!!!

Theresa

• haase
    14 years ago

Dani, don't you worry. I've seen pics of your face. The ones where you kiss the fish in the pond. Loved it!! Your ARE a beautiful young lady!

• dimples31312
    14 years ago

Boots are made for walking! LOL
    Love it!
    Dorothy

• knotz
    14 years ago

I LOVE the outfit..I've been known to grab "shoes" at anytime, no matter what I'm wearing, to take care of something outside.

knotz

• luvmy3afhounds
    14 years ago

I just love these kinds of posts! I woke everyone up laughing! Daniella, just watch...you are setting a fashion trend and soon we all will follow in your footsteps. I mean bootsteps! Thanks for making my day!
    Joyce

• amelia_pepper_lady
    14 years ago

Love it! I've been known to do the same.

Had to send the photo to a friend. She was wondering about a lady in a nice outfit with tennis shoes yesterday. Couldn't understand why I didn't find it unusual. Now, she knows.

• daniellalell
    Original Author
    14 years ago

LOL, yeah, I have to admit I am known to wear boots with just about everything, since I was a teenager..when I got married I wanted to wear my workboots, my dress was so long no one would have seen, but my mother was NOT happy and kept insisting I wear the stupid pretty heels. I did, but the came right off..the whole reception I was barefoot.
    Anytime I dress up, my family and friends expect boots of some kind, and if I'm not wearing them they are shocked.
    And another thing is, I hardly ever wear dresses. Wearing that one, I feel like I am naked when I go outside lol.

Lucy, LMAO!! I love the big leaves brugs can get.

OMG Karyn, LMAO..I'm not a hooker! ROFLMAO!

Thank you Haase, and Kylie, you're too kind :)

• maemae0312
    14 years ago

Now Daniella, I will tell you that you are up on the latest fashion!!!! I went to to the Heart concert last night. It was an out door concert and a sultry 92 here in Memphis. I could not count the gals I saw in sundresses and boots!!!! I even remember mentioning it to my friend.

Mary

• jorjaboy
    14 years ago

grrr. Aint nothin' sexier than a scantily clad woman in a nice pair of duck boots. [SMACK, "Ouch, I was just kidding baby, look at her, she's hideous"] Gotta go now. Bye yall

• daniellalell
    Original Author
    14 years ago

ROFLMAO Brandon, too funny!