SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladobe

Rain, rain came to stay.

ladobe
12 years ago

Finally the rains have come and stayed around for three days so far. A couple of flash down pours and some fairly constant rain separated by a lot of light sprinkles throughout both days and nights. Lake Ladobe has been three quarters full twice, and is still half full now in a light drizzle. As its still plenty hot here, it will be interesting to see if it all triggers a bunch of lep activity the next few weeks. Hope so, it's been a mostly lep free year around here.

We've all heard the chide about the old sap running through the trees. Wonder what my neighbors think of a geezer happily wondering around in the down pour getting drenched through and through with his walker over and over again? LOL

I've thought about going to my storage and getting out a fishing pole, sit on the bank with a float on the line and see what they say. Some would probably call to have me fitted for a straight jacket and carted away to a padded room... a couple that are more fun loving friends I'd bet would come over to ask how the fishing is and ask if I have a spare pole. ;)

Larry

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor