SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sultry_jasmine_nights_fl9

Unusual ways of growing brugs~braided brugs

Does anyone have any unusual ways that they are growing their brugmansia? I decided to take a few small thin cuttings and place together in a pot to root. I will begin to braid them after they root and keep the stems trimmed.

Yeah I know I'm not supposed to keep 2 together (but later I can keep them in the ground and they will have all the room they want or I could also trim thier roots because in my experience it doesn't seem to phase them that much) and I'm probably crazy ;D ~ but I wanna try something different~ Anyone tried this or have any thoughts or ideas on this?

I'm wondering if I should place a board/divider between the two roots underground? Or just let them grow together as 1 plant?

I am gonna try 2 different colors of plants and hopefully they will bloom at the same time. Right now I have a C.G cutting in with a E.P. in one pot. Then I have a Super nova in with insignis pink in another pot. Is this a good combination for blooming together or should I switch some?

Will start the braid as soon as cuttings are rooted ~while stems are still flexible (try to coax them little by little).

Any thoughts, ideas would be appreciated..

Comments (36)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Swimming Pool Builders in Licking County, OH