SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aisgecko

WANTED: Raleigh swap goodies???

aisgecko
17 years ago

I grabbed a few things that I'm not sure what they are. If anyone has an answer chime in so I know where to put them.

Ralph, in the box you gave me was something labeled Penstemon 'spilt milk'. Was that supposed to be mine? Well, I googled it and couldn't find a match but I suppose I should just treat it like any other penstemon? If it belongs to someone else they'd better claim it quick because once I plant it there may be no finding it again :)

Adenophor Contusa - never heard of it and can't find anything googling it. The label says it's similar to campunula. (which one? there's a gazillion campunulas) anyways, shade tolerant? aggressive?

Euphorbia? Ok these small pots of fine foliaged plants labelled euphorbia are perplexing me. They don't look like euphorbia I've seen, which isn't that many. If anyone has any idea what kind or what their growth habit is (similar to other euphorbias?)

Any help/ advice on these would be appreciated. And if anyone has their own swap mysteries to pose here, feel free.

Was great seeing you all again and meeting new people. We should all pitch in and buy John a big shiny new bell! -Ais.

Comments (14)

Sponsored