SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sarraceniahunter

Online nursery re-evaluation

sarraceniahunter
18 years ago

In light of some of my recent experiances with online nurseries, I am going to have to take a long, hard look at who I spend my money with from now on. I recently placed three orders with three different nurseries. One order was for almost $175! I made three seperate orders with this place and only one has arrived, and it was for a friend else where. I still haven't seen my plants, nor can I get the people to answer my emails inquiring about the orders, and I've been really, really civil with them! The other order I made was with a totally different nursery and the plants arrived in horrible shape! Now, these people can't even be found on the web anymore! The only place so far that has shown me reliable service and very healthy plants on arrival is Sarracenia Northwest! They'll probably get the lion's share of my business from now on. I don't know why nobody at Cook's will talk to me, I've spent a wad of cash with them. And the other place, Lee's Botanical Gardens, I just don't know about them. Their website has disappeared off the face of the Earth!

Comments (64)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH