SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
awgaupp

If you have host plants please come here

awgaupp
15 years ago

If you have some host plants I have thistle for trade if you dont have it, i would appreciate it, if im not allowed to, please tell me but i didnt see anything about this in the rules. Also, how do i do a private message? The following list( and cats, if available) please only from PA, preferably 1 hour or less from pittsburgh, i cannot realy pay too much shipping. Unless its just the plants any state in US is fine. Please plants with a 3-8 inch leafspan,and up to 12 inches tall, if a bit larger that is fine

Prickly Ash and 3 giant swallowtail cat

Any pipevine plant And 4 PVS cat

Pawpaw and 4 or more zebra swallowtail

Dwarf willow and 3 or more red spotted purple cats or 4 or more mourning cloak.

Flase nettle and 4 or more red admirals

4 or more PL cats

False foxglove or plantain, and 4 or more baltimore checkerspot.

Alfalfa or lupine and 4 orange sulphur.

My area supports all these, and if a few less cats are insuccnificant(Sp?) that is fine

You agree not to use the Exchanges to solicit donations, ask for free plants or seeds, or ask for items in exchange for postage, including requests for Self Addressed Stamped Envelopes. All requests must be in the context of arranging a trade. All Exchanges are restricted to users from a particular country, region or state. If not indicated otherwise, the Exchanges are restricted to residents of the U.S. To find an exchange for your location, you may refer to the Exchange Index. Each post to an Exchange must have a type of trade, subject and a message.

I can trade thistle, but if another insuccnificant is that ok just for once?

Comments (2)

Sponsored