have with the airlines makes

It Hard trying to ship back

all of the luggage and plants.

Chocolate Brug

Comments (12)

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

I miss her morning good cheer, but I know she's having fun with the grandbabies.

Pam

• chena
    14 years ago

Trust Me!!!
    As Wonderful of a time as she is having with her Grands.. Her Heart is with you each Day!!!!If you ever get the chance to Hug her ... She will touch your Soul!!!!

Kylie

• princealbert
    14 years ago

Lucy
    Take a few minutes off and go see C.B.

C.B.
    Take a few minutes off and go see Lucy.

The reward will be great, and you will not have the regets that I have for not taking the time to go to Kristi's and see Kylie.
    P.A.

• siam_cannas
    14 years ago

LOL i miss Lucy as well....

• taz56
    14 years ago

You guys are so right, Lucy's our shinning star,
    here, always kind and shareing smiles with us all!
    I miss her to, she has a way of pulling you in
    like you're right there! C.B. maybe you could
    make arrangements to meet her, I'm sure it would
    be wonderful, right Kylie you lucky lady!
    Hugs!
    Susan

• fool4flowers
    14 years ago

I'll try to call her tomorrow and see if I can reach her. I bet she would find the time for meet for a few minutes. I do that when I am out of town and even though its not long visits its nice to meet up with someone in person from here if just to say hello real quick. I know she would love to see your brugs.

• amelia_pepper_lady
    14 years ago

I think we all miss Lucy. I know I do.

I hope she is having a good time. And, how could she not with the grandbabies?

• fool4flowers
    14 years ago

I wonder if she left her cell phone at home? I called her and it went straight to voice mail. I am so tempted to go check on her plants but I'm afraid the neighbors will call the cops on me, lol.

• maemae0312
    14 years ago

CB maybe she will check in here and get in touch with you. I think that would be neat to meet all the folks here. Kristy, go check on her flowers I would hate for them to be suffering in the heat. Was her DH watering them for her?

Mary

• byrd4460
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Mary I Hope She will peep In And
    See This Post. My Wife Is Off Tomorrow
    So We Are Going To Be Barbecuing, So It
    Will Be A Perfect Time If I Can Have Her
    And Her Family Over To Share The Fourth Of July.
    But Knowing Lucy She Is Most Likely Wearing
    Them Little Grand Kids Out. This Will Be A
    Vacation Her Grand kids Will Never Forget.

Also Thanks Kristy For Trying To
    Reach Lucy.

Chocolate Brug

• fool4flowers
    14 years ago

She never has called me back so I'm thinking she either didn't take her phone or doesn't have service. I drove by today and the front beds look good so I hope the back is alright as well. Her hubby is watering for her but I don't know if he is giving them enough. For his sake I hope so or she will wring his neck when she gets home, lol.

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Chocolate Brug smiling at you I KNOW one day we will meet for sure. Because I just know that you spread the same feeling that Kylie says when I hug people.

I just share the love I have with anybody who needs it. And a hug is such a great way to do that.

Now you know CB that I am coming your way again in February lol. I will add a extra day if you are home and available...I would love to meet you. I will write you a e mail when things are more final. I promised the gorgeous grandson from the POTD of today, that I will be there for his birthday. So far I only made it to his younger brother's birthday.

Pam it is so wonderful to hear that you enjoy the morning cheers. Exactly what I am trying to do.

Kylie again I say that I wished I could have been in 2 places at the same time. There are not very many people in this world were I can laugh like I can with you.

Prince Albert I wish I could have. It is a long story but it was just not possible. 2 boys and a *princess*, took a lot of talking...explaining...keeping them from fighting...telling on each other and on and on. Besides, my daughter kept us on the go constantly so Maddy would see as much as possible from Orlando. When I meet CB, I want to be able to be at peace lol and have the time to do so...not squeeze a good friend in.

Siam you know I took a few pictures of some very gorgeous Canna's just for you at Disney. Unfortunately, all the looking did not produce any seeds. I do not believe it would have went well if I started digging tubers up at Disney roflmao

Susan you know it is always wonderful to read that you enjoy my postings. Gosh sometimes I think to myself...who in the world has time to read all that rofl. Like this one. ha ha ha But I am trying to catch up to postings. Man I must have fallen behind and I am sure someone bumped me off the number one slot ha ha ha ha

Kristy thank you so much for trying. Unfortunately I really did not get the missed call until the next day :-( and on that day we were at Universal I believe.

Amelia yes I had a great time. But trust me...THREE young grandbabies in ONE place and everyone wants me for themselves...I just today did not have to take a LONG nap to recover lol They and all the running around, wore me out!!

Kristy you do know my neighbors well ha ha ha After cutting the grass tonight, it looks even better. DH really did do a great job for not being interested in gardening what so ever!Yes you are right...most of the time I only had my cell phone with me when I needed to call home. I was temped to go online a few times when I woke up at 4:30 am in the mornings, but you all know me. With all the *talking* , I would have never gotten off the PC in time to be ready to go have fun with the kids lol

Mary I will safe Kristy's offer to help out here one day, when DH and I decide to go on a trip TOGETHER lol. He is going to visit our youngest Daughter in PA in a couple of weeks :-)

Chocolate Brug...ROFLMAO...the kids wore ME out hahahahahahaha

Oh man, you mean I could have had BBQ ing from you?? OH brother now I really really wish I would have come over to meet you :-)))))

Kristy, when I finally saw the missed call, I KNEW that it must have to do with something like getting in touch with a floridan GWler. Of course I had no Idea that CB is only 45 miles away. It is in the past now and like I said...if it is suppose to happen, it will!

Who knows...I am getting fonder and fonder of a GW get together. It IS truly the best to meet each one of you in person.

Kristy for the first time in 2 years I also have some green grass rofl. He used sprinklers...that cheater ha ha ha ha ha

I hope that it will be a long time before I will be missed again. For I missed all of you also

BIG HUGS
    Lucy

OH MY GOSH..I just wrote my first novel!!! roflmao