SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT: POTD: I finally got to meet Kylie in person

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

Good morning to all and to all a wonderful day!

The last 2 days have been a blast. I am so glad that Kristy and I live in the same city. That way I got to meet Kylie now. This wonderful person who became my friend online because of everything she does and all she is,

is even funnier when you meet her in person. I have been roflmao constantly lol

We visited the Oma Nursery and she nows everything about plants. and it was just great. Oh my Gosh. When Kristy and her came to my house to pick me up and we walked past the front Canna plants...of course KYLIE spotted a seed!!!!! I could NOT believe it. All the other seedpods that had ever formed...where triplets. There she picked a single brown one. Which I would have not even checked for seeds :-(

MY FIRST CANNA SEED!!! I was so excited and still am :-)

Anyways. Yesterday Kristy called and ask if Maddy and I wanna go along to the Safari Park that is just down the road from us. Which I had no Idea it was there until recently and SO CLOSE. Unfortunately Maddy is camping with her dad so she missed out on the hilarious fun we had. I have not laughed so hard since I left Germany.

With Amazement and pleasure I washed how interactive Kylie can be with ALL animals. If I had not seen it with my own eyes, I would not believe it. Of course I had my windows rolled up when THIS fellow came :
{{gwi:498448}}From Picture of the Day for June 09

Kristy had told us about him and boy oh boy that was just to funny. Especially for me...I was sitting in the back and SAFE from him roflmao. Kristy had warned us that he sticks his head all the way into cars and steals the bag of food. Well not with Kristy and Kylie there hahahahahaha But The Camel just loved all the attention Kylie gave him.

The Camel did steel the bag out of the car behind us and the next picture you can click on the link under the picture and it takes you to the photo album of the Safari Park
{{gwi:498449}}From Topsey Safari park

The Zebra and Kristy had fun together. After Kristy was done feeding it, it SPIT all over her face when going brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and saying thank you for feeding me lol

I believe it is safe to say, that I had more fun there then Maddy would have had lol. I am SURE.

Now it is time to go outside and start the day with the morning walk with Aisha.

Hugs

Lucy

Comments (27)