SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ctreeteac

Sedum muliticeps questions

13 years ago

The branches on my beautiful little Sedum multiceps have begun to hang slightly this past week, and I'd like to narrow down the cause. It's spring, not summer, so I don't figure it should be heading into dormancy this early, and I've read that when its leaves start to curl a bit, it wants to be left alone... however, I'm not quite clear as to whether this means that the tiny leaves themselves will curl or that the leafing part of each branch will do so, as I haven't yet seen this take place. In dormancy, is there any change in the branches themselves?

We haven't had much direct light so far this spring, but generally a decent amount of indirect light, and watering when entirely dry. At the moment, I'm kind of upset and scared to touch the plant. I'm wondering if the branches' starting to lay down is probably solely an indication of inadequate light, or something else? And is there a change in the branches or in the leaves to indicate a need of water? I do feel quite stupid, as care for the plant is supposed to be quite simple. *detail-oriented individual*

-- Colleen

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals