SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jennahw_gw

ID two succulents purchased from Amish?

13 years ago

My mom and I visited our favorite local Amish greenhouse today to but plants, and I could not pass up these succulents! They actually have a TON of unlabeled cacti and succulents in one section of the greenhouse. Literally piles of them just sitting around waiting for a pot, "not for sale" sections that are just starting out, and a whole bunch even flowering! I'm really having to resist going back and getting more, since I don't have a great place in my house for succulents. They were each only $2.50! They had some large jades for sale as well.

Anyway...these are the two I walked away with, but I'd like an ID so I can find out more about them. The spotted one on the right has very small green flowers and some purple bulb-looking things on the bottom (so I guess it's a bulb?). The one on the left really looks like an evergreen and seems to have a trailing habit. I assume these are both non-hardy in z7A. Any ideas on an ID?? Google was no help. I have better pics on my camera. This was taken quickly with my phone.

{{gwi:536176}}

Comments (8)