SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
merricat_gw

Veseys' service can be TOO darned efficient!

18 years ago

Thought you might get a kick out of this:

I ordered the veg seeds I needed from Veseys a short time ago (not a very large order). Among others, I ordered their "oriental stir fry collection". That's got Joi Choi, Summer Fest, Red Giant and Mei Qing Choi. I HAVE some Joi Choi and Mei Qing Choi seeds already, and I commented that I was annoyed I had to order all 4 types, rather than pick and choose. Oh, well.

When I didn't hear from them for quite a while, I made arrangements for the "unwanted" seeds to go to a good home. Then I get my package: no JC or MQC. The price is lower than I had expected, too. I hunted a bit, and found a note saying they had taken out the others and charged me half as much.

That's Veseys (in my experience, anyway): very helpful. A little TOO helpful...

I called them up and explained that I was NOT complaining, and I appreciated their help....but since I hadn't heard from them, I had promised the other seeds to my Kushok (Buddhist priest) and now I needed them! Eeeek!

The customer service rep was ROFL so hard I think she almost fell out of her chair [and she wasn't the only one! :-)]

They sent me the other two express-post, and at no charge. That'll teach them to be so efficient and helpful! ;o)

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting