SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linda441

Just checking in--been MIA!

linda441
15 years ago

I have not been very active in the past months due to being very discouraged with gardening and stress and here lately due to working 10-11 hrs a day!!! I finally got a job and I really like it. After a year of being unemployed I am finally back working for another Sign Company! I moved twice since April 2008 and starting over with landscaping my new place. Due to the unexpected move in Dec/Jan I was unprepared for overwintering my plants! I did put together 2 makeshift greenhouses and had over 100 sheets and frost blankets to try to protect them, but temps got very low and winds tore up the Gh's several times. Lost many of my plants! I think I posted awhile back when Lucy sent me a wonderful package with brugs and other plants. That started me off in the right direction! Thank you Lucy once again!!! I have had some local gardeners that I shared alot of plants with last year come to my rescue as well. I have been busy weekends trying to get plants in the ground and doing the landscaping a bit at a time. Working the hrs I do does not leave me much "playing in the dirt" time so I enjoy it when I can.

We are getting a steady rain tonite and I know my plants are doing the "Happy Dance" Things are starting to look great!

I will try to pop in more often as time allows and will post some pics when I have the gardens in better shape.

God bless all of my GW Brug friends!!

Lings

Linda

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus