SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paul_t23

A bit of scale in the garden

paul_t23
14 years ago

I know it's normal to get a little bit of scale in the garden, but isn't this stretching it a bit far?

{{gwi:520219}}

Sorry, I just couldn't resist the dreadful pun. Must be too much christmas cheer. Mind you, this diamond python looks like it has been partaking as well. I've no idea what it has just eaten - a good sized snack whatever it was and I must have just missed it - it isn't hissing at me, it is trying to spit out a bit of stick - but I just hope it wasn't someone's christmas present.

Now it has successfully used my pup of Neo. 'Chirripo' to dislodge the stick from its teeth and is looking for a way back out of my yard through the chain-wire fence, but it keeps stopping to have a good look at the mesh then each time it moves on without even trying to go through. It quite clearly knows that it won't fit through with that nice big meal on board. Clever snakey! I guess I'll have it curled up somewhere for a few days.

{{gwi:520221}}

And .... I just had to try and get a pic of it with its tongue sticking out. No broms in this shot to give me an excuse for posting it, but it is the best of about thirty. Still not great, but hey, you can sort-of see the tongue blurring into action. Boy does it move fast! Bye-bye snakey.

{{gwi:520222}}

Cheers, Paul

Comments (10)

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone
More Discussions