SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
growforit

? Euphorbia ID ? Touchy transplanting too ?

growforit
12 years ago

Feeling a bit guilty after lurking at all the great plant photos, subjects and questions on this board, thought I'd chime in with a giant word of thanks! Fun too see so much succulent 'talk' here,,, nothing against you pokey people ;-)

Nuff respect to Rosemarie, refound her email lately and she identified some plants, thanks Rosemarie!

This one's been bugging me for a bit so thought it was time to post it up. Is this a Euphorbia? Would really appreciate it if someone could ID this plant so I could learn more about it.

Reason it looks this horrible, moved it about a month ago, only moved it one foot! & within one day nearly all the leaves turned yellow and eventually fell off. Not the end of the world because I've moved it before and it springs back. The only reason I moved it, I stupidly planted it too close to a pathway. The second pic shows how healthy it CAN be ;-)

But what is it with this Euphorbia? It's about the only P.I.G [plant in ground, ha ha Rosemarie] that I know of that is so tempermental with only a 'nudging transplant'. Anyone else around here have experiences/pictures of this lovely [and sensitive] plant?

sorry, cell phone photo only

{{gwi:521985}}

a few weeks or so before the nudge

{{gwi:521988}}

Comments (4)