SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

Enough is Enough

lovelyiris
16 years ago

Gee I can barely see the monitor of my computer. My desk looks like a BOMB blew up on it. I have 3 calanders, a dry erase board, my little black book, gardening mags, pencils, markers, labels, file box, the Lord's Pray, printer, tackle box with seeds I collect, and I don't know what all else beside a bunch of sticky notes posted everywhere and I still can't stay ORGANIZED.

I have a trash can at the side of the desk I'm seriously thinking about just one swipe of the hand and everything will be cleaned up and in the trash can. LOL But I'm afraid I might need some of the information from the sticky notes and so forth. How in the heck do the rest of you keep up with all this IMPORTANT information and not all the CLUTTER?

I have notes in 3 notebooks, and the names and address in the black book and in a file box and I still can't keep up with everything. There has to be an easier way of maintaining this junk.

I can't stand all the clutter. Someone tell me what works for you. Please before I lose it over all this MESS.

Thanks in advance, Marian

Comments (13)