SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mazer415

WANTED: Wants mostly

mazer415
17 years ago

I have few plants or seeds to trade. I am looking to fill a sun drenched hillside with plants which are not appealing to deer, and could stand some direct summer sun without alot of watering. I am on a limited income, but would like to keep the hillside from just washing away. I am looking for the following. If you have extras, I can send a slef addressed stamped bubble envelope. I would appreciate anything, thank you. I do have a sad orchid, I rescued from the garabage heap and I can send out some small and very few right now, more later white Japanese anemones - these would be divisions and may take awhile before they bloom, they are in bloom at present.

Would really like, any type of salvia, ferns - especially native californians (I have a few shady places) cannas, penstomens, agrostemmas, yarrow, especially the non white ones, orange cosmos, california poppy, would love a daphne odora marginata (not too hopeful on this one - the deer dont like em) any of the grasses, any flax, clarkia, godetia, native iris, tidy tips, gallardia, echinachia, forte night lily (either color) or anything which you think might work. Oh, I would love onion bulbs, and some Rhodohypoxia if anyone has some - I love those little plants. Thank you.

Comments (4)

Sponsored