SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bgrady_gw

WANTED: land and Equipment needed in Fresno California

bgrady
17 years ago

I am looking for 1 to 5 acres to lease or rent. I do not have alot of money based on the economy right now. I am looking for this land for a group of at risk or troubled Teens under my guidance to farm and keep them occupied for the summer and fall.These are great kids and none of them have ever been in any trouble witht he law!!! I just am "heading them off at the pass" so to speak.If you have anything availible and or if you have some equipment that we can use or sell at a helpful price I am willing to listen to all offers. I have no equipment to use please help us if you can. I am trying to make a difference in these kids lifes. If you know any other Teens that would be interested in joining us and if you have good advise to offer as well please email me back if you are interested in working with us. Thank you for the time to read this I do appreciate it alot.My email address is tgrady6060@yahoo.com. Lets Talk!!! I am willing to barter for the things I need I do have land and I am working on putting together the Money But we could use a hand up and and not a hand out!!!

Comment

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting