SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daniellalell

Hi all...I was on hiatus, lol..I can't sleep...

daniellalell
15 years ago

I hope everyone is doing well! Missed you guys! Been so busy, I havent had a chance to get in here! OK well, it wasnt all work I confess..I am addicted to Guitar Hero on PS3 now. I beat easy level in one day, Saturday..I started Medium 2night, and its a lil harder..Plus I think I pulled a muscle in my left shoulder 2night from pullin the neck up to get my "star power" in a battle, lmao. (No, you're never too old for video games!!)

All my seedlings are doing great, and I want to thank everyone who shared with me this year! Spent half the day today watering all my babies.

I am so bored...its after 1am..we are having a nor'easter, supposed to get 12" of the white sh!tty stuff tonight into tomorrow. Winter's last pathetic attempt to hang on I suppose. Dh has been out since 7pm working OT plowing, and wont be home till tomorrow at 3pm. I can't sleep alone, and I'm gonna sit here and worry all night about him. Friggin snow. It is pretty, but dang its cold! Hate this crap..was almost 70 the other day, now this! I wish this stupid storm would just hurry up and push on out to the Atlantic.

Did I say I'm bored? Maybe I'll go shovel..ugh but then I'll have to get dressed..nix that. I'll just do it in the morn.

I know there is no point to this post..like I said..I'm bored..just wanted to say hi since I finally have the time to get on here!

Is anyone awake out there? I know we've got some night owls on here..If not, I guess I'll go play some more.

Comments (20)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm