SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chena_gw

Jiggety Jig!!!!

chena
16 years ago

Home Again Home Again Jiggety Jig!!!!

That is what my mother would always sing to us when we returned from a long trip..

Sure is great to be home.. My sister is doing awsome Thanks so much for all of the prayers! She may still have to go thru Chemo but after what all she has been thru that should be a breeze...

Glad to see George is doing so well Marion!

Karyn the pics are great .. AS ALWAYS!!!

Your Spanish Lavender is much darker than mine...

Nice to see so many new people hangin out.. WELCOME YA'LL!!! I have so much catching up to do....LOL

Have a Very Blessed Evening!

Kylie

Comments (19)

• napdognewfie
    16 years ago

Great news, Kylie!

Linda

• gardenpaw
    16 years ago

Kylie, glad to see you made it back home and that your
    sister is doing great! That is wonderful news!

• eloise_ca
    16 years ago

Kylie, so happy, you are happy to be home, yeah!!! Now things can go back to normal. Thank God your sister is doing so well. Now about your brugs, how did you find them, lol!

• sibhskylvr
    16 years ago

Kylie

Glad things are ok with your sister & that you're FINALLY home!! :)

Mike

• chena
    Original Author
    16 years ago

The plant thing.. There are a few casualties but... My husband did great and I was where I needed and wanted to be so whatever the loss is I can live with it.. There is always another plant somewhere down the road..LOL
    Ya'll it is raining ...We need rain sooo bad!!! WOO HOOO!!!
    We will have green pastures ...and HAPPY COWS..
    I Am sooooo glad to be home.. I missed ya'll so much..

• maemae0312
    16 years ago

Glad to see that you made it home safe and sound. Glad to hear that your sister is doing ok.

Mary

• honeybunny2 Fox
    16 years ago

Kylie, glad your back home, and your sister doing well. As you can tell we missed you. Barbra,

• karyn1
    16 years ago

It must be nice to be home and warmer. Rain is much better then snow! I'm glad to hear that your sister is doing well and that DH did a good job with the plants.
    Karyn

• threas
    16 years ago

Kylie, Glad you're back home safe & sound.Really glad to hear your sister is doing well! Welcome back!

Theresa

• plantlover49
    16 years ago

Kylie it's great that your sister is doing well. you was certainly was missed. what do I need to send you after digging out of the snow.I might be able to send things out by friday safely. plantlover49

• vaskirt
    16 years ago

Yeah !!! Kylie is home. I am so happy your sister is doing well !! We have missed you something awful... this forum without you you is a forum without sunshine !! Our sunshine is back :) Edna

• bonnie12210
    16 years ago

Yes,our sunshine is back.Kylie I am so glad things are going well,still holding your sister in our prayers,Chemo is rough but she is a trooper she will be fine,it can have effects for up to two to three years on the immune system,so she will have to be careful about people she is around.Sooo glad you are back.Missed you bunches.Hugs to you.
    Bonnie

• rigo74
    16 years ago

First Im glad to hear your sister is doing well and she will still be in our prayers. As for your plants, Its good to hear that they made it while you were gone.

Hey! I am so happy to see the rain too. And the cuttings of Cherub are doing awesome!! Hope to post some pics this weekend for the first time.
    Rigo74

• gee8ch
    16 years ago

Sooo Good to have you back, Kylie, and with such good news. Will continue with the positive thoughts and prayers. Know you've got a lot of catching up to do, but don't be staying away from us too long ... it jest don't feel right without ya! Gloria

• daniellalell
    16 years ago

Kylie, SOOO glad everything is lookin up with your sis & that you are back! As others have said, we will still keep her in our thoughts and prayers. Rain is better than snow thats for sure!!
    Welcome back (((hugs)))
    Daniella :)

• fool4flowers
    16 years ago

Yeah! Your home and you sister is doing better. I am so glad. We missed you and have been praying for you and your sister. Welcome back Kylie!

• jeep461
    16 years ago

So glad all is good. Green pastures all always a good sight.

• oxmyx
    16 years ago

all I can think of is ...HE HAW HE HAW Kylie

• fool4flowers
    16 years ago

That reminds me of something my husband said the other day. I said something about the grass isn't always greener on the other side and he said it is at our house, the next door neigbor is retired and he spends every waking moment fertilizing and watering his grass, lol.